Monday, July 16, 2012

brow help (part 2)

left my brow appointment feeling like a new woman-plus!
she used a stencil to shape my brows-minus! i could do that at home!
wax and tweezing were virtually painless-plus!
because of above stencil, i looked like cruella deville when i got home-big minus!
because of wax and tweezing, it was a pinch for me to get my preferred shape again-plus!

so there we go, my brow experience at anastasia in a nutshell. 

i did enjoy the service, but that stencil thing really threw me for a loop. it just feels a little askew paying someone to shape your brows, and finding them using a stencil to do so.  she was very good at the actual waxing and tweezing part of it though, so i didn't completely dislike it. 

i just can't get over the stencil..i will be maintaining my brows regularly from here on out, but i think i'm going to go back to the benefit brow bar at ulta next time.


*if you choose to go to anastasia at nordstrom, bring extra cash for tip.  i wasn't allowed to add gratuity when using my credit card, so i had to give it to her separately. 

No comments: